Friday, August 28, 2009

Member/Guest Time Is Here

Some of my staff mowing #10 green in early morning preparations for Member/Guest
Rory my assistant rolling #3 green with a new roller I am loaning from one of my equipment dealers. These rollers are awesome and really help us smooth the green surface and increases the speed of the ball roll. Sorry for the poor photo quality. I thought it was a little brighter then it was when I took it.



We had a great morning this morning preparing the golf course for this weekends Member/Guest event. We got our morning started bright and early this morning around 5:15 am. I apologize to any homeowners that we may have awoke this early, but we needed to get out and get some last minute things completed before play today. The weather has been simply amazing over the last couple of weeks. I don't know what I did right, but our good Lord is treating us to one heck of a summer as far as weather goes. Here are a couple of pictures from the early morning preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment