Monday, December 27, 2010

Moving On

Some of you have already heard and for those of you who haven't I wanted to let everyone know that I have accepted the new position as Golf Course Superintendent for Wolf Creek Golf Links here in Kansas City area. My first official day is January 10, 2011. I am very excited about this opportunity that I have been granted with. However I will always have special memories of the Golf Club at Creekmoor. It has been such a big part of my family and I's life over the last 5 years plus. I am leaving behind a tremendous staff and a membership that has given me such unbelievable support that I will never forget. I also want to thank Cooper Land Development for allowing me the opportunity here at Creekmoor. I appreciate all of you for following and reading my blog and I hope it was insightful and that you were able to get whatever information or knowledge from it you were looking for. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. I am leaving behind a tremendous staff and a membership that has given me such unbelievable
    mop replacement heads

    ReplyDelete