Friday, September 11, 2009

Club Championship Preparations

We have continued to have a great week here at Creekmoor. My staff has been working hard and the weather has been cooperating, which has allowed us to stay on our normal mowing schedule. We also were able to get all the starter fertilizer put out on the rough and get the tees fertilized as well in preparation for next weeks aeration. I have been gone the past two days attending an Leadership Academy at the national GCSAA headquarters. I was selected to attend by my local chapter and feel very honored that they choose me. I learned a lot of new things and hope that I will use them and continue to grow as a leader in all aspects of my life. We are looking forward to this weekend as it is our Club Championship weekend. The golf course should be in great shape and hopefully the weather will cooperate. We have a few chances of rain over the weekend, but hopefully they will hold off. My staff and I will be putting the final touches on the golf course today for the weekend in preparation for the Championship. I wish everyone good luck and I hope everyone plays well.

No comments:

Post a Comment