Friday, September 18, 2009

Aeration Complete

We finally finished up aeration yesterday around 4pm. It was a very busy couple of days, but well worth the work. We had great weather and for the most part we had no major set backs. We did however have some damage done to a few of the greens from an aerator malfunction. These areas will take a little longer to heal then the other greens. I would like to apologize to everyone for this setback and ask for everyone's patience. I don't anticipate it being a substantial amount of extra time to heal, although it will require some TLC from my staff. I posted a picture of the damage below in my Thursday post. We should finish up aerating the rough today sometime. I know the plugs laying around is not ideal, but once again I would like to ask for your patience with this. The plugs should start disappearing over the next week or so as we continue to mow and chop them up. Hopefully over the weekend we will be able to get caught back up on our mowing schedule with the weather permitting and as the plugs dry. We can't mow until the plugs dry out or it causes a huge muddy mess. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Hopefully my beloved Wildcats can get lucky and pull out a win, although that is highly unlikely.

No comments:

Post a Comment