Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What An Awesome Morning

Man if you weren't up before 7 am this morning you missed one of the most beautiful mornings and sunrises you could have asked for. Unfortunately I wish I had my camera to take a picture of it, but I forgot the camera in my office and by the time I got back to get it it was over. We had a pretty good morning today on getting the golf course prepared for play. We mowed greens, tees, and continued on our green banks. The ground has dried up considerably which has allowed us to release carts into the fairways and get a lot of my equipment out and moving. I hope to have all the rough mowed down today for the first time, so that we can start back over on it tomorrow and have it mowed down for the weekend. We are going to be starting again on spraying of weeds in the native areas as soon as my sprayer gets done spraying our monthly fungicide application on our green banks. Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment