Monday, July 13, 2009

Great Start to The Week

It is the beginning of another week and the weather looks like it is going to continue to be in our favor. We have been receiving some timely rains and cooler temperatures, and you will not hear me complain about any of that in the middle of July. We will be spending the first part of the week getting the bunkers back in place after the 1" plus rain we got on Sunday. We will try and get the rough and fairways mowed downed as soon as it dries out enough to where we can get equipment out on them without making a mess. We will be continuing to spray the native grass areas weather permitting. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I would like to congratulate my assistant Rory O'Donovan on his new addition to his family. He and his wife welcomed in Liam Andrew O'Donovan 7 lbs 10 oz. on Sunday evening. I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment