Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekend Golf Course Update

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend of fun and sun.  It looks like we are going to get lucky and should dodge most of the rain drops that were in the area today.  On Thursday and Friday my staff was able to get most of the golf course mowed out and caught up on getting the grass knocked down.  We still need to do some detail work like weedeating and push mowing around some areas.  We are planning to attack these next week as we should have a long and hot week ahead.  This is going to be the first heat test we have had this year.  I hope everyone has a great weekend and a fabulous Father's Day!!  I am thankful I don't live on Long Island New York!  Man what a mess they have on their hands!  See you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment