Saturday, June 27, 2009

Cooler Temps Are Coming

Well it looks like we are going to have some more favorable temperatures coming in for next week.  It should make the week a little more enjoyable.  My staff is going to be busy taking advantage of these cooler temps.  Some things we are going to be doing this coming week are verticutting the greens, aerating fairways, spraying native grass areas for broadleaf control, and our usual weekly mowing.  We will be continuing our solid tineing of the greens as well.  I hope everyone had a great week despite the heat and I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  I will try and upload some pictures of us verticutting the greens and aerating the fairways next week.    

2 comments:

  1. Good site, Todd. Quick and informative. I do hope you keep it up. Posting comments, questions and answers that come up during your Wednesday meetings would be an excellent addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking it out. I will recap those meetings for sure. I think that is a great idea. Thanks for being interested.

    ReplyDelete