Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Is Here

Man where has the time gone? It seems just like yesterday that we were full blown mowing the golf course and applying our spring fertilizers. The weather this week allowed us to get all the rough, green banks, and tees mowed on their regular schedules. The greens have gotten a little bit of a surge of growth in them this past week with the warmer conditions. We are back to mowing the them every other day right now. This is going to be a rather short work week for my staff with the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday. We will however be back at it on Friday and continue our normal week. I hope to begin some of our drainage projects as soon as I receive all the materials I need. My supplier has been a little backed up and it has taken a little bit to get them to me. It looks like the weather is suppose to rebound a little bit over the weekend and give us some decent golfing weather. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment